Search Engine www.edaboard.com

Width Length Ratio

Add Question

16 Threads found on edaboard.com: Width Length Ratio
How to calculate (W/L) of pull up and pull down networks.Please help me with detailed description or provide me with some material. Thanks.
Can anyone explain me clearly how does change in L & W of MOSFET cause variations in its characteristics. What all changes with L and W respectively and in which way?
I m using 120nm width and 800nm length for some it appropriate to use this much high value of length. Yes, totally ok! Some simulation models would warn you if you'd use a too large (or too small) aspect ratio, because the sim. model then wouldn't be accurate enough, but this usually applies
Specifications: speed: 0,6 m/s weight: no more than 0,5kg with remote control and batteries dimensions: length 25cm, width 10cm, height 11,5cm driver ratio: 60:1 steering rat
Where to define the V-I characteristics of a new created device\part. e.g., I have to use MOS and I created my own part using ?NEW PART? in ?USER DEFINED PROPERTIES? i added new property width, length but where I have to give the characteristic equation which defines the relation of voltage, current, W/L ratio and other parameters.
Hi all, My questions are as //.///I am newbie in cadence. 1)I want to draw the FETs manually In mircowind software by clicking on MOS icon we can fill it there the length and width to draw the MOS in the layout. Can we draw the layout similarly in Cadence Layout editor without the need to exec generate from all sources button.? 2) how
There is no parameter in the model called "w/L ratio". You have to make W and L variables and number of fingers is not a relevant parameter for what you want to achieve. If you want L fixed and W to vary, make length a variable (call it x for example) then make width a varible called k*x, where k is the desired W/L ratio. (...)
We often use this type MOS as large resistor. I wonder if there are some rules in thumb for using this "inverse W/L ratio" transistor.
Hello, guys: I got some problems in my hfss simulation. My case is a very thin film antenna, around 1um in thickness. I know the large ratio of length/width to thickness is bad for meshing and simulation, but I have to. Every run ends with errors as followed. Now I attach my project here. Could you please try to run it and comment? (...)
for a buffer without negative feedback, the minimum output resistance is about the reciprocal of the transcondance, so if you need to get a smaller output resistance, all you need to do is to increase the transcondance(Eg:increase the current and the width-length ratio,sometimes using nmos rather pmos due to mobility). it's theoretically (...)
Hi, tompson, Don't worry, " Initial mesh, process mesh3d : Unable to recover all the surface triangles." might be caused by the large ratio between the layers' length/width and thickness. If you have very thin layers, please merge it into other layers. In simulation, the simpler substrate definition, the better. Hope this helps, Rur
There are several equations you need to balance that most books (like Grey + Meyer) will give details on. Being an IC designer, I can tell you how I would get to the first-cut rough sizing. Firstly, the W/L ratio of the diode NMOS should be such that the net current density is approx. 1uA/square. So if your width is 2, and your length is (...)
aspect ratio = width of chip/length of chip =1 means it is square chip core utilization = how many % ur design should accoupy in ur core area = basically choose 70% core utilization then only tools can put clock buffer when u do CTS etc remaining 30 % should used for inserting clock buffers and timing (...)
Channel length is very short regarding to width. It's possible to be channel length modulation effect. Or Vt can be related on W/L ratio. For MOS transistors, the theoritical values can vary with other physical parameters.
One thing bothers me for a long time. I know that circuit deisgn based on CMOS process, we choose biasing current or voltage, the length and width of the MOSFET for the target performance. But for BJT process, what kinds of parameters are chosen for consideration? For CMOS, you can change W/L ratio, for BJT, you can o
Hi, theory doesn't take into account the effect of discontinuities (basically T junctions). If aspect ratio (line width/line length) is mild, i.e. length is considerably larger than width, you could try re-optimizing the coupler. Otherwise discotinuities are coupled (meaning that they are not seperated (...)


Last searching phrases:

smt160 | mpf102 | prepend | tl074 | temperatury | diseqc | tsop48 | arrester | chopin | desulfator